- “Participatory Democrossy” is a process for collaborative clue writing, to decolonize the crossword and bring all puzzles to the people. Usually, one person constructs a puzzle, all alone. This way, everyone makes one together!
- Click here to write some clues and participate your own self.
- Or learn more about what it is and why we do this.
- Or enjoy photos (the photos make it make sense!)
- Or solve a puzzle made by The People.
If you are looking for Sarah’s writing or other projects, click “home” above or play around with the other menus.
Want to Participate?